Friday 17 August 2012

What’s the problem with New bloggers???

What’s the problem with New bloggers???


Starting own blog is a good experience and feel to be an honor. I have started my blog few months before in order to make a distinct world in which visitors gets all the latest technology updates at one place. I am not so much familiar with rules and regulations of blogging. I already read some of the article regarding the same but does not pay serious attention to them. You think that I was fool, and the answer is YES I was fool at that time. But I am a good learner also so from that mistakes I have learned a lot. And the same things I want to discuss with you and suggest some of solutions for the common mistakes made at the very earlier stages of blogging.
New Bloggers Problem
New Bloggers Problem
Misguided from Niche:
The very first and a very common mistake that I have seen on blogging sites most of the times. When I started mu blog think to be rides on the way with Technology updates but later moves and acquires various topics to write upon. So be serious about that matter and finalize the categories before.

No comments:

Post a Comment